HG 1/144 Deathscythe Hell W.I.P Update
Posted by Tom on December 18, 2010
I have manage to finish snapping together the Deathscythe Hell awhile ago. This is an out of the box build, without any touch ups, painting, or modding. I have some plans for this guy, but it’ll have to wait.
I will say that the articulation aren’t on par with the newer model kits, but it’s still decent. Straight out of the box, you’ll be experiencing weight issues because of the wings (obviously) and the bad ankles; they can’t keep flat at wide stances.
So what I plan to do are:
- Give it some better looking joints.
- Maybe give it better ankles and shoulder joints.
- Put a ball joint for the waist, so that it can rock back and forth.
- Remove the seam lines, they are BAD.
- Paint it up to match the anime color scheme.
All I need are the tools, spray cans/paints, and the motivations to do this. You can expect this to be done sometime in the summer of next year. ^^;;
And for fun, some size comparisons with my other High Grades.
Hopefully next post will be an update on the RX-78-2.